Friday, May 20, 2011 / 11:00 AM
I need more space for myself.I need more time to rest, rather than staying out.
School is draining a big portion of my energy away. Needless to say, work.
And now, there's track and driving.
I spent my Friday evening at town today. Chilling at Starbucks is a rare sight for me.
Movie was cancelled. Somehow.
Till then.
You Feng
 Create Your Badge

  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
my history book ▼
I believe in a saying
What doesn't beats you, makes you even stronger
Friday, May 20, 2011 / 11:00 AM
I need more space for myself.I need more time to rest, rather than staying out. School is draining a big portion of my energy away. Needless to say, work. And now, there's track and driving.
I spent my Friday evening at town today. Chilling at Starbucks is a rare sight for me. Movie was cancelled. Somehow. Till then.
|