Sunday, October 10, 2010 / 2:55 PM
My Current Mood: Delighted.
The best thing about drama, is the happy ending.
The worst thing is however, you will never get enough.
It sounds contradicting but that's what make it so addictive.
Flashes of the best romance shown is indeed memorable.
But it turned out to be too perfect, too good to be true.
My body clock is going haywire like it always does.
I kind of miss life as a secondary student.
Waking up at this hour, prepare to head to school.
I will hit the sack soon..
Anyways,
My vision seems to be deteriorating,
chuck of words all over.
It's approximately 6.15am now.
Good Morning people !
Signing Off.
You Feng
 Create Your Badge

  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
my history book ▼
I believe in a saying
What doesn't beats you, makes you even stronger
Sunday, October 10, 2010 / 2:55 PM
My Current Mood: Delighted.
The best thing about drama, is the happy ending. The worst thing is however, you will never get enough. It sounds contradicting but that's what make it so addictive. Flashes of the best romance shown is indeed memorable. But it turned out to be too perfect, too good to be true.
My body clock is going haywire like it always does. I kind of miss life as a secondary student. Waking up at this hour, prepare to head to school. I will hit the sack soon.. Anyways, My vision seems to be deteriorating, chuck of words all over.
It's approximately 6.15am now. Good Morning people ! Signing Off.
|